DT 430 Digital Desktop Telephone
The Digital DT430 phone is recommended to be used by e.g. desk sharers, people working in teams or call center staff.
Superior audio, efficiency, and usability
Running your organization on old devices is bad for business. That’s why NEC has developed the next generation of desktop telephones. Our UNIVERGE Digital Desktop Telephones sport innovative design, and are intended to deliver maximum deployment flexibility and a wide range of choices that fit all business requirements.
Easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces
NEC’s desktop telephone interfaces are designed to improve the overall user experience, while remaining intuitive—with no extensive training needed. Global icons indicate status at-a-glance including notification of new voice or instant messages, missed calls, the telephone user’s current presence status, and the device’s current data protection mode.
Improve Overall User Experience
- Are customizable to meet employees’ specific communications needs
- Supports a wide-range of features which can help improve overall employee efficiency and productivity
- Offers deployment flexibility and investment protection
- Has an easy to use intuitive interface and an interactive user manual
- Comes with options for the visually impaired such as audio key action feedback and Braille stickers
Maximize your value
NEC’s innovative digital desktop endpoint design is intended to deliver maximum value. No matter which one you choose, they provide the functionality you require .
DT430 Digital phone
- 12, 24 or 32 programmable keys (fixed terminals)
- Backlit keypad
- Backlit Line keys
- Desi-less (8-line display) version
- Hands-free, full duplex
- Headset support, optional support for EHS
- Soft keys/LCD prompts
- Directory dial key: Navigation cursor
- Call history
- Bluetooth support (BCAZ)
- Wall mountable